This is my version of a pattern by Hillary Lang at Wee wonderfuls.
I fussy cut the pieces from a crazy quilt top that I made, and then hand quilted and embellished it before stuffing it.
I used Czech and Japanese seed beads, bugle beads, iridescent beads, natural seed pods that were dyed purple, embroidery, couching with acrylic yarn and embroidery,vintage buttons,
The face is lightly padded with a cosmetic sponge, which was the perfect size and thickness for the effect that I wanted.
The "uterus" is a collection of fabric strip scraps that I covered with lilac tulle and then embellished with silver and purple beads to secure it and add surface interest.
The pieces were quilted with 1/4" batting and backed with muslin. It was assembled and stuffed after embellishment.